If you or your spouse is a Veteran, you may be eligible for Aid and Attendance Pension Benefits if the Veteran:
- Served 90 day of active duty;
- Served at least 1 day during a declared State of War; and
- Did not receive a Dishonorable Discharge.
Your benefit could be up to the following amounts.
- Veteran no dependent $2,120 per month/ $25,440 per year
- Veteran with 1 dependent $1,788 per month / $21,456 per year
- Widow of vet no dependent $1,149 per month / $13,788 per year
This program has net worth limits for qualification.